View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #142
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien21 View Post
http://www.gametrailers.com/gametrai...p=60&ch=1&sd=0

World exclusive first look at Heavy Rain.
Thanks, Lucien, watching it now. There are some slightly more than barely audible mumblings from the usual dolts obsessed with graphics about how a mite less good the graphics are in this latest clip (auto junk yard scene) compared to the old house with the girl investigating and then defending herself.

But just watching the clip, I was suddenly unaware of the graphics and more involved - emotionally - with what happens next to the male FBI agent with the gun and the substance addiction. Looks like Monsieur Cage's magic is starting to work on me.

Heavy Rain, along with the exclusives Project trICO and Uncharted 2 are what will eventually compel me to procure a PS3 - well, that and when those desperate idiots at Sony finally lower the console's price another $50-100.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 05-22-2009 at 01:46 PM.