View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 04:07 AM   #3453
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Glad you liked it, MystGirl. I'm happy that i've finally received my imported copy of the movie on dvd. For me and my sister, it's become our new favourite movie.

I know this isn't a movie for everyone. My mum doesn't like it because she finds it too depressing, my dad doesn't like it because there's not enough action/special effects and my brother won't touch it because you have to read subtitles. Lame excuses. These are the reasons why i don't think the movie will do particularly well over here. It really pains me to be honest. And it's all thanks to more mainstream shite like Twilight.

This movie is a breath of fresh air and it's great that there are movies like this that can still be great without fancy special effects and explosions.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour