View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #15
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Thanks all for your support.

If I may clarify, I am not afraid of us breaking up, really. He is as attached to me, I believe, as I am to him. He has not hurt me like all of the other guys in my life, and I'll leave it at that. I guess what I'm really worried about is how he'll take it. He knows that I am very faithful, and I love him, but it hurts him to even think about me being away for 6 months in a different country, like I'll run off with a British person. Yes, I do have a very squishy spot for anything British, as you all know, but I love Louie. I just don't want to cause him stress/hurt. I don't think we'd break up, but he'd be upset. So I was thinking, if I get a job this summer, I can save up for a small 2 week trip or something, the *both* of us, to England. That would be my dream and my love all in one, without any hurt.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by Fantasysci5; 03-18-2009 at 09:27 PM.