View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #8
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Ugh. I hate these, but I feel compelled to complete this one, especially if anyone out there cares to even read it.

What is your favorite salad dressing? I eat salad by itself.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Pirrones.
How many televisions are in your house? Umm...I live in a dorm, so 2. 1 I own.
What colour cell phone do you have? Redish pink.
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Umm...lifted?! That's for guys.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No.
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. I would worry if I knew.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'd change my middle name to my first name, so the paperwork wouldn't be so bad. Kathryn. Which is my name now.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I'd try; probably fail, but I'd try.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Too many to count. I'm a slightly girly-girl, but yet I love hanging with the boys and playing games. Like the only girl with a group full of guys.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When my friend got pulled over for playing around on some ice, and he thought the fire extinguisher my best friend in teh back was holding was going to be used as a weapon. "What have you got there, son? You're not planning on using it, are you?" lmao
Last person you talked to? Dad
Last person you hugged? Louie, my boyfriend.
Favorite Season? Fall with rain and thunder storms
Favorite Holiday? Halloween. Love all the decorations and dressing up.
Day of the week? Friday.
Month? Umm...not sure.
Missing someone? Yeah, Louie, since I'm on Spring Break, and he's across the state...
Mood? Very bubbly happy and flirty!
What are you listening to? Bare Naked Ladies
Watching? Um...the screen of the computer? lol And my words being typed.
Worrying about? Whether to go on my dream to England, or stay with my boyfriend so there's no chance we'll split up. Any advice?
First place you went this morning? Living Room
What's the last movie you saw? "The Odd Couple", with Jack Lemmon and Walter Mathue
Do you smile often? Always, unless I'm depressed and crying. But even then, I smile all the time.
Do you always answer your phone? Sometimes I have it on silent, and don't hear someone's calling me.
It's 4 in the morning and you get a text message. I don't have texting, so it wouldn't matter.
If you could change your eye colour, what would it be? I love my blue eyes.
Do you own a digital camera? Yes, and I'm obsessed with taking pictures. My friends hate me for it.
Have you ever had a pet fish? No, I wish I had though. I love cats best.
What is your birthday wish? To not make any of my friends annoyed at me. I'm really insecure about things like that.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both.
Do you have any saved texts? I have saved messages on Facebook and here, and saved voice messages, the later one of voice messages are of those that meant a lot to me.
Ever been in a car wreck? Not that I was driving. A boy on a bicycle crashed into our car, while I was in the passenger seat when I was like 7. I was so scared and crying. There was glass and blood everywhere, but it wasn't my dad's fault. Everyone said the boy had been weaving in and out of traffic. The nice people of the gas station we were right next to tried to calm me down and make me feel better, and let me call my mom to come pick me up.
Do you have an accent? I guess a mind-western accent, although I don't hear it. Wish I had a British accent, though. <3
What is the last song to make you cry? Apologize, because listening to when depressed.
Plans tonight? It's late, so just to hang out on here. I do have a life...
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Are you kidding?! I'm a college student, I don't have any money.
Have you ever been given roses? No. Aww, I wish I had.
Currently hate right now? Ex-friend that said she was sorry for saving my life, and my ex's for treating me so bad.
Met someone who changed your life? Oh yes, a few.
How did you celebrate the new year? Drinking at my brother's house.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Not in my life. The struggles of the past make me who I am. But to see old times, heck yeah!! Oregon Trail, etc.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? No. I feel bad, and I really want to, though. But the guys I've had have treated me horribly.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Yeah, hopefully.
Does anyone love you? Oh yeah. Louie, and hopefully some of my friends and my family.
Would you be a pirate? Um, not really.
What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever's stuck in my head.
Ever had someone sing to you? Yeah, it was really sweet. We sang to each other.
When did you last cry? A week ago when said ex friend said some hurtful things.
Have you held hands with anyone today? No, my Louie is across the state.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Me. I'm not self centered.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Uck, disney stupid music.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? New.
Do you like pulpy orange? Eww, no, don't like fruit.
What do your friends make fun of you for? Everything; the size of my boobs, my eager to please, anything they can get a rise from me for. It hurts.
Have you ever ridden on an elephant? Um, no. Who has?
What are you saving your money up for right now? My dream trip to England.
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? I don't like peanut butter. But I just ate a jelly sandwhich last month.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? On here...
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Louie and Sherlock Holmes
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes