View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #6
Giligan
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

What is your favorite salad dressing? I hate salads, so none.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? El Bulli.
How many televisions are in your house? Just one.
What colour cell phone do you have? Red.
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yes; literally, an "extra tooth". Hyperdontia.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My Xbox 360's mortal remains. They're actually fairly heavy.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, I'm not really the physical sort.
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? To do so would be to conclude that the future is determined and unchangable, which wouldn't be much fun at all.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Nothing. I'm rather fond of my name.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure. Who doesn't need cash?
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None. The little thingy that goes between your toes always made my toes hurt. And they, like, are considered "gay" on guys by the general populace. Not that that's, you know, a problem for me, but still.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? About a decade ago, when one stopped to ask me which way an ambulance had gone.
Last person you talked to? My mom.
Last person you hugged? It's been a while, but probably my youth group leader when I saw her at an event.
Favorite Season? Summer.
Favorite Holiday? Whichever one relatives send me money on.
Day of the week? Anytime.
Month? Anytime.
Missing someone? Sure.
Mood? Happy with a slight chance of sarcasm.
What are you listening to? Background noise.
Watching? Nothing.
Worrying about? Student loans.
First place you went this morning? Bathroom.
What's the last movie you saw? Watchmen.
Do you smile often? Sure.
Do you always answer your phone? Not always.
It's 4 in the morning and you get a text message. My cell phone doesn't get service at home, so I can only hope it's not important.
If you could change your eye colour, what would it be? Grey.
Do you own a digital camera? Only the one that's built into my cell phone, which I never use.
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, a couple of those little African Puffers. Really cute little guys.
What is your birthday wish? That I find a job.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both.
Do you have any saved texts? No, I don't communicate much with text messages.
Ever been in a car wreck? I've only been in one car accident. I hit the instructor's car when I was taking the road test for my license. I've had quite a few near-misses, though, that could have caused some major pile-ups.
Do you have an accent? I have a general American accent, no distinct tics to give away where I'm from. I do have a slight speech impediment where when I say "r", if it comes at the end of a syllable, it sounds like I'm saying "l". Hence, I say "minol" instead of "minor". It's been a huge headache throughout my life.
What is the last song to make you cry? I've never cried listening to a song.
Plans tonight? Hang out.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I only bought gas yesterday.
Have you ever been given roses? No. That would be odd.
Currently hate right now? Money, or lack thereof.
Met someone who changed your life? Several times.
How did you celebrate the new year? By watching, from the comfort of my living room, the ball drop in Times Square.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? There are certainly things I'd like to see, like D-Day.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? I haven't dated anyone, shameful as that is.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? I don't know. I wouldn't mind it.
Does anyone love you? My family and good friends.
Would you be a pirate? Do my previous acts of piracy count?
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing at all.
Ever had someone sing to you? No.
When did you last cry? I can't remember.
Have you held hands with anyone today? No.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Probably myself, when I was extremely bored.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? I didn't go to elementary school.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? New.
Do you like pulpy orange? Indeed.
What do your friends make fun of you for? My suckage at athletics.
Have you ever ridden on an elephant? No, I'm not really a fan of riding anything.
What are you saving your money up for right now? College, a vehicle, and a computer.
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? It's been quite a while.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Most likely sleeping.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "What time is it?"

Last edited by Giligan; 03-17-2009 at 07:51 AM.