View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
Squinky
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

And my answers:

What is your favorite salad dressing? No dressing. I treat my salads as palate cleansers.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? That depends on what I'm going to be eating and who I'm going to be eating with.
How many televisions are in your house? There are about four of them in my parents' house, and when I move into the new apartment, there will be zero.
What colour cell phone do you have? Black.
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right. I tried to learn how to write with my left hand while I was still in school and failed, though.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Body hair?
What is the last heavy item you lifted? A kitchen-table-in-a-box I bought at Ikea yesterday.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Don't think so.
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? When I was twelve, a Ouija board told me I was going to die in a car accident at the age of 45. So, we'll see.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Well, I could quite easily change my name if I wanted to, but I don't, so I won't.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Nah. Maybe for ten times that amount.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Zero. I find them very uncomfortable.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I haven't. I'm too much of a a goody two shoes.
Last person you talked to? One of the DeathSpank designers.
Last person you hugged? My imaginary boyfriend, Julio.
Favorite Season? I'm usually happiest during the summer. I suspect this is due to some form of seasonal affective disorder combined with the fact that I spent the majority of my life in school.
Favorite Holiday? Pi Approximation Day.
Day of the week? No particular preference. I think it's because I actually like my job.
Month? November!
Missing someone? Old friends, mostly.
Mood? The kind of mood you're in when you have a fragment of a good story idea in your head.
What are you listening to? Coworkers chatting about work. (ETA: And now I have "Your Woman" by White Town stuck in my head, for some weird reason.)
Watching? The computater screen.
Worrying about? Whether I'll get tired of my good story idea by tomorrow.
First place you went this morning? The toilet.
What's the last movie you saw? Part of Beetlejuice, which was on TV.
Do you smile often? When I'm in a good mood.
Do you always answer your phone? Yes, provided I'm not preoccupied with something that keeps me from hearing the phone ringing.
It's 4 in the morning and you get a text message. It's probably spam. The only person who texts me is my teenage sister, and she's not a 4 AM person.
If you could change your eye colour, what would it be? I'd like some flecks of gold in my already-almost-black eyes. That'd have a cool effect.
Do you own a digital camera? The crappy one that's on my cell phone.
Have you ever had a pet fish? Several. Well, they belonged to the whole family.
What is your birthday wish? I wanted my own apartment, which I managed to finally get thanks to plummeting real estate prices and lower interest rates.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? These days, I'm pretty excited.
Do you have any saved texts? I never delete my texts until my mailbox is full. Which doesn't happen very often.
Ever been in a car wreck? No, thank goodness. A few close calls, but I try my best to be careful.
Do you have an accent? This is a dumb question; everyone has an accent. I myself have a Canadian accent with a slightly peculiar academic-sounding slant to it. My accent sounded more peculiar and more Canadian when I was younger and lived in the prairies.
What is the last song to make you cry? I don't really cry when I listen to songs. Except when I've got PMS. Then, everything makes me cry.
Plans tonight? I need to practice playing bass and singing for this gig I have on Friday.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? A kitchen table, a bright red swivel chair, and a toolbox, all from the first in a series of many Ikea trips.
Have you ever been given roses? Yeah, but not in a "this is a culturally-dictated gesture of my undying love" sort of way.
Currently hate right now? Salespeople.
Met someone who changed your life? Most of the changes in my life happen because of people, so yeah.
How did you celebrate the new year? Hung out at my cousins' house in San Francisco, whilst getting over a really bad cold.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Only in a not-changing-anything sort of way. I'd kind of like to relive my band trip to Hawaii as a teenager.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yup.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Probably not, but there's always Julio.
Does anyone love you? All I know is that people say they love me, and I believe them.
Would you be a pirate? It'd be counterproductive of me to promote piracy, given that I make a living as a content creator.
What songs do you sing in the shower? If I do sing in the shower, it's usually operatic.
Ever had someone sing to you? Yeah, and it's ranged from sweet to cringe-worthy.
When did you last cry? When I had PMS.
Have you held hands with anyone today? I don't think Julio would be too pleased if I did.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? I don't remember, seeing as I don't take very many pictures. It was either myself or a group of tourists.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? No Doubt and Alanis Morissette.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? New, because I suck at keeping in touch.
Do you like pulpy orange? I like plump and fleshy oranges, but I don't like pulpy orange juice at all. The texture of the little clumps bothers me.
What do your friends make fun of you for? Being neurotic about things.
Have you ever ridden on an elephant? I think I have, at a zoo when I was little. Don't remember it, though. I'd love to ride one again someday, because I really like elephants.
What are you saving your money up for right now? Apartment stuff.
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? I don't remember. I prefer having my peanut butter straight out of the jar.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping. I've been sleeping early these days.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Something about waking up before my alarm went off again.

Last edited by Squinky; 03-16-2009 at 11:13 AM.