View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 05:43 AM   #27
dongle

Default More download problems

I purchased this game a few days ago and downloaded the files. Should have realised something was wrong as my download manager (DAP) reported the download size as being xxxMb but the actual download is not the same size. This only applies to Setup2.bin.

I was caught out by the corrupted file issue but after another download the install failed half way through. I requested the files on cd or a refund. I received a refund. I also asked what the actual file sizes shouuld be but had no response.

Out of interest I carried on downloading Setup2 and eventually ended up with two Setup2.bin files the same size but still not the same as DAP was telling me. I also used a straight "save as" through firefox.

Eventually I did manage to get a full install but there was a glitch during the "cutscenes" part of the install. I selected "ignore" and it installed ok.

Naturally my access code no longer works so I asked if they would supply another so I could prove the installation had worked. Unfortunately they refused and suggested I purchase the game again. Catch 22.

So my questions are:

Can someone who has sucessfully downloaded the files tell me the actual files sizes ?.

Would you be willing to put these on a DVD and post to me ?.

Many thanks in advance.

Pat