View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #30
MystGirl
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

I checked out Facebook again, because I have some coworkers on there. It's changed a bit since I first joined and left a while ago. I guess I can manage a Facebook and MySpage page again. I wanted to join the Adventure Gamers group on Facebook anyway.

I am Mary Suzanne on Facebook if you want to add me as a friend. (in the Chicago, IL network) Go see my page in all it's boring splendor. LOL. I still didn't like the idea of using my last name online though so I'm using my middle name instead. I guess the reason I still like MySpace, is because there are a bigger variety of groups on there. For example, I love pinup art along with comic art and there are a ton of comic and pinup groups and pages and MySpace. On Facebook, not really. But maybe that will grow in time since Facebook is newer. I don't know. I'll give Facebook a shot for a while.

I do find the updates on Facebook funny. I notice MySpace has added those now too since Facebook is its competition. MySpace also has lots of Apps now. I'm not trying to push MySpace or anything. I'm just noticing the differences between the two now. (On MySpace I'm at www.myspace.com/misfitmary2009 if you want to add me there.)

I've also noticed I spend way too much time on my computer apparently, if once again, I have time for pages on these sites. LOL. Oh well. My heart is a fickle one. 'tis life.

Last edited by MystGirl; 03-15-2009 at 01:37 PM.