Old 03-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #31
veruncheek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
Playing it is better than watching it.
That's probably good, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
I also tried to find the easter egg in the baggage car. Could you please tell me what it is? And since you're Czech, do you know what Vesna says before the fight with Cath on the roof of the train?
I could not "open" the easter egg myself, I guess you must check trainmaster's paper in specific time, I can just post picture here to prove it is there but we could not get to it (the pic is from the source files of CD 1 and 2):

Well, Vesna is Serbian, NOT Czech And to be honest, I really do not understand Serbian, Russian language is closer to us, or Polish, but not Serbian.
But I´ve read the translation on YouTube by native speaker. It was something like: "Maybe the Serbian peasants were not much of the obstacle for you." She really is devoted, isn't she... But the truth is, there are no absolute BAD or GOOD guys in TLE. Everyone has his/her truths, interests... And that is great.

YouTube is fun I found there Karl-Heinz Teuber's (August Schmidt) profile, there is also some Last Express stuff. I am probably gonna ask him if he has more for his admirers :-)

HERE IS THE LINK TO MP3S WITH AUGUST AND OTHERS:

LINK

Will add there some more audios later, as well as complete documents from the game (letters, diaries etc.)

My last EDIT, correction of what I´ve written earlier:

CD3: CATH - ANNA conversation

There are 3 possibilities of cutscene with Anna after you win the fist fight against one of Serbs:

1. they kiss and Anna goes to stop the train
2. they quarel, Cath explains both she and Schmidt were set up and Anna goes to stop the train, with Cath saying: "Anna, wait"
3. Cath says "it doesn´t matter" and Anna goes to stop the train - this is the shortes cutscene from these three
Quote:
Cath and Anna's conversation differs depending on whether
you followed Anna into her room for a kiss after defusing the
bomb...and whether you found the crossed-out letter to Baron
Unruh in August's compartment. If you found the letter and
kissed Anna, Cath now reveals a further plot twist suggesting
that both Anna and August are pawns in a conspiracy to start
World War I. (It makes no difference, though; she doesn't
believe you.)
- from TLE: The Official Strategy Guide

Last edited by veruncheek; 03-11-2009 at 05:04 AM.