View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #879
CrimsonBlue

Killzone 2

What can I say? This game can be considered the very first FPS I've ever completed, because I've never been a hardcore FPS fan. Anyway, incredible graphics, decent atmosphere, ambience and music, good AI and great level design. I've tried playing through FPSs before, but I lost interest before even getting halfway. In this case, I enjoyed it all throughout the main campaign, and then dived into the online MP mode. Which also is something I'm rather new at... online gaming is usually not my thing, I'm a much bigger fan of good single player games than online games. With the occasional exception - for example, football games and sports games in general are quite fun.

Anyway, a great game, certainly worth playing if you like FPS, and if not, try it anyway because the graphics are just insane enough to keep you wanting to see more of the game.

Oh, and the main campaign is pretty much non-stop action throughout, so it's pretty hectic. So you never really had the time to get bored. It also has that "just a little bit further" feeling. You really don't want to put down the game once you start it.

9/10