View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:54 AM   #13
xxax

Well i couldn't finish So Blonde. After 3 or 4 totally illogical puzzles the game just pissed me off so much i gave up. The story didn't keep me interested enough.
I've recently completed The Case of the Rose Tattoo, which i must say i really enjoyed. The only time i had to resort to the walkthrough was when i completely forgot what i was supposed to do (there are A LOT of locations). But the game is more story driven than most adventure games, and most things are accomplished by talking, so it's really hard to get stuck. Also played Blade Runner, which is a game that you almost cannot get stuck (not to mention walkthroughs don't do much good since the game is so non linear).

But I was really disappointed by the puzzle side of The Lost Crown, thank god the story kept me really interested otherwise i'd have given up very quickly.

Maybe my mistake is i don't take my time with adventure games. I usually start a game and intend to finish it (don't play other games). So when i get stuck i want to proceed right away.