View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #33650
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic mirror, tell me today. Have all my friends had fun at play?

I see RLacey and Jelena and Squinky and rlpw and Hammerite and Gilligan and Sage (who hasn't PMed me in months!) and bulldog and tsa and Fantasysci5 and RLacey again and Trumgottist and insane_cobra and Jat316sob and colpet and Jazzie and Specksie and that weird guy who keeps posting in this thread (no, not RLacey, the other weirdo) and SSH and fov and tabacco and stepurhan and Melanie68 and Maquisard and Henke and simpson_yellow and AFGNCAAP and RLacey yet again (on second thought maybe he is that weird guy) and SoccerDude28 and AndreaDraco83 but not Trepsie or FGM or gillyruless or Kyrandian or squarejawhero or saucyminx or Ninth or mag or Elton28 or SamNMax...

Last edited by Trunkyo; 02-13-2009 at 03:33 PM.