View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #3134
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Black Mirror does have chapters of sorts (days as I recall) but the length is a bit variable.

Sanitarium can be tricky to run under XP (the original edition anyway) so could be a tricky one.

I/d find an Indigo Prophecy one interesting (I have been toying with the idea of playing it again) Don't forget that it was called Fahrenheit over this side of the Atlantic. You'd need to mention both titles when starting the playthrough to avoid confusion. The individual chapters are, for the most part, relatively small, so it could be good for people that don't have time to play big chunks of a game.

I have Barrow Hill but I haven't even tried loading it yet. I'll take your word for it that splitting it would prove tricky. Personally I'd rather wait until a second playthrough for a community playthrough myself.

Have you considered an Underground playthrough? Has the advantage that everyone can get the game. Has the disadvantage that you've got to entice people into the Underground forum to take part.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree