View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #3110
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
It was! Tonight two of my other co-workers have called me at home to check on me and give their support.
I expect tomorrow to be just an ordinary Friday and business as usual. Hopefully she has pondered at least a bit, but I think she's too proud to let anyone know.

*shrugs*

You know, that somehow reminds me of that time back when dear Giligsie first joined our ranks. Remember how he misbehaved back then, until I too exploded.

Though of course, doing this in front of someone that you see daily in person takes a bit more. Not saying I wouldn't have been able to do the same thing, but I do tend to speak before I think which takes away a bit of the impact of such a thing - though me suddenly cursing like a scotsman (if I'm sleepy it's even complete with accent. ) when usually the worst I can say is "Keck" does help to make the people pay attention to me.

*pats your back* You did well. ^_^

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!