View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #36
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keregioz View Post
Mulholland Dr. is my all time favorite movie[...]
My world suddenly fell apart... Mulholland Dr. is my all time favorite movie...

... Oh gosh, Keregioz, are we well? Did we actually agree on such a thing? Uhm, I guess this explain the huge amount of snow outside my window...

All jokes aside, my personal idea is that that finale was nothing but a step in an overarching plot Gilbert had in mind. So I agree with Elaine about the "spell" theory. But I stand by my point in saying that if that was indeed the ending, I surely can't think of a worst finale...

On a different note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keregioz View Post
And on that matter I believe any attempt to compare adventure games with movies is a joke. Yes GK included . Well, maybe grim fandango...but that's another discussion.
I won't fall in you trap, but I can't help but respond you that all the three GK have stories, atmosphere and characters just perfect for a movie or a full-fledged novel
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box