View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #12
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

I must agree with the people on their recommendations; Barrow Hill and the two Dark Falls-since you liked the Lost Crown and the creator helped and made those, respectively. The Black Mirror is very moody, and Blackstone Chronicles is so *real* and dark. I have not yet played "Dark Eye", but I've heard it's very good and gloomy. Too bad you don't like Myst-like games. The original series of Myst had a dark under-story.

A question to Andrea or others: I've also heard great, but few, reviews on "I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream". I really want to buy it, but on Amazon (where I shop) it's up to $60!!!!! Anyone know somewhere else possible where it's cheaper? lol Dark Eye and Blackstone Chronicles are kind of hard to find so they too are a bit expensive, but not NEARLY that expensive!!! lol
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes