View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #50
MystGirl
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Hey Myst Girl and tsa!!! I am timid looking at this thread, because I cling to most of my games because I like them. I had a question, though, about price; international shipping is horribly expensive to go over seas. I'm from the US, and about how much do you think it would cost? Is it worth it?

I am willing to trade: Seven Games of the Soul. It's in good condition, case only. Also, I have The Forgotten that's a small prequel game that never continued, good condition, case and manual. I could never figure out how to MOVE in that game, so if anyone knows, be my guest. Both are for PC.

I would be more than happy to see these go. I don't really know what I would like, so if anyone wants these, go ahead and offer something-adventure game, please. But please keep in mind that I am not sure yet whether I can afford it, so please bare with me. Myst Girl-I'm kind of interested in Amerzone and Sherlock Holmes, but I'm not sure. And for you, I heard you were looking for the original Uru to play your extension. I have the original, but I kind of like having it. I could let you borrow it, maybe...what do you think?

Hey hon! Sorry, I haven't been on here in awhile. I'm not on the computer nearly as much these days as I used to be.

Actually, I have the original URU game. The only Myst game I still haven't finished is Myst V and I'm currently working on it.

If you want Sherlock Holmes and Amerzon, you don't have to give me anything for trade. I'd just send them to you. Amerzone freezes and Sherlock Holmes is not agreeing with my computer. I couldn't figure out how to get it to play. So you're more then welcome to both, if you want them.

However, due to all the snow storms we've been getting and horrible driving conditions, it can take me awhile to get to the post office. Privage message me your mailing address again, and I can send them off some time this week.