View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #49
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Hey Myst Girl and tsa!!! I am timid looking at this thread, because I cling to most of my games because I like them. I had a question, though, about price; international shipping is horribly expensive to go over seas. I'm from the US, and about how much do you think it would cost? Is it worth it?

I am willing to trade: Seven Games of the Soul. It's in good condition, case only. Also, I have The Forgotten that's a small prequel game that never continued, good condition, case and manual. I could never figure out how to MOVE in that game, so if anyone knows, be my guest. Both are for PC.

I would be more than happy to see these go. I don't really know what I would like, so if anyone wants these, go ahead and offer something-adventure game, please. But please keep in mind that I am not sure yet whether I can afford it, so please bare with me. Myst Girl-I'm kind of interested in Amerzone and Sherlock Holmes, but I'm not sure. And for you, I heard you were looking for the original Uru to play your extension. I have the original, but I kind of like having it. I could let you borrow it, maybe...what do you think?
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by Fantasysci5; 12-20-2008 at 05:25 PM.