View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:12 AM   #15
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Not many anymore.

None of these newer adventures appeal to me. The new Sam & Max games do though, i'm curious about these Wallace & Gromit adventures and i was a bit excited about A Vampyre Story. Sadly, after playing the demo i'm a bit unsure. Maybe i will buy the full game at some point. But really apart from that, the bulk of them don't interest me. They all seem mediocre at best.

I'll just stick to some of the classics i've got, which i do replay once in a while. Most of my gaming now is spent on next-gen titles like action, action/adventures or shooters. Even then i tend to be a bit choosey. Not every action game or FPS appeals to me. Some i play have little to no plot while others do and are much prefered.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour