View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #32399
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

This post is for archival purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Fan? I invented the MAIL-ORDER ASSASSIN, and sent a severed horse head to Jack Thompson because of Dreamfall, before the game was even published.

Mostly I am a TLJ fan, and I still have to finish Dreamfall.

I suggest you review several threads. You're in luck, because I already chronicled them over at the Divide:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 at the Divide
Quote:
Originally Posted by toremygg,Mar 17 2006, 10:00 PM
No, I remember it too, vividly. I was going to post it, and then you did

http://ragnartornquist.com/?p=116#comment-2798
Oh, but that's just half of the story!

The Dreamfall too hot too handle! thread saw the Debut of the Mail-Order Assassin (tm).

The Dreamfall Screenies Update Thread is worth a complete read. I just reread it, and the discussion started on the subject of new screenshots, and ends with a discussion of the make-up techniques of female Grues (and how to distinguish a female from a male Grue. Pictures included!).

The thread that goes by the name of "Dreamfall" has an hilarious discussion about the Mail-Order Assassin starting with post #31 (it's one of RaMa's posts) until about post #92 (by Adventure Gamers' very own Intrepid Homoludens), with which we seem to have arrived at the start of the discussion again.

The dreamfall Christmas surprise? Thread sees hopes of the Mail-Order Assassin, and a cameo of the infamous Ragnar (Tornquist) "Magic the Gathering" card.

"The End of the Internet"? chronicles the Mail Order Assassin(tm)'s biggest job yet - SAVING THE INTERNET!!! ...well, at least until post #27.

Finally, A Dreamfall Contest! from post #47 (by Intrepid Homoludens) until the last post of the thread introduces the most deadly aspect of the the Mail-Order Assassin(tm)...the SPECIAL NINJA-DIRNDL!!!!

That's all that I was able to find for now.

I hope you like the tales of the Mail-Order Assassin(tm).

Enjoy!

(And you better read them. There's going to be a test, you see.)

-

AND an added excerpt, not directly related, but fitting nontheless: NOTE - BEWARE OF POSSIBLE TLJ SPOILERS HERE: April versus Kian. Complete thread is also worth a read.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!