View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 08:50 AM   #12
UPtimist
Life and times of...

Now, it certainly is Monet'ish (or maybe it's just the impressionism talking) and Monet did infact seem to have a thing for parasols, but I'm not totally convinced (quite largely because I did a rather large scan through much of his works and found nothing... There's something about the pic that just makes my Spidey-sense tingle but I can't at all put my finger on it). The part of a bigger painting is probably quite a good hunch BTW.

Monet is still the best (guess?) I've seen so far though. Me it reminds me of Monet, Renoir and maybe Manet.

(Edit): Now, I forget, were there numerous paintings in GK3 by one artist or did they give each artist one painting? For example, I remember that Renoir picnic painting (in Gabe's room?) and if each painter only had one pic that couldn't be Renoir then...

(Edit2): Probably should've checked the other forum first, pretty much everything I said here was already discussed there too Oh well... BTW, this has indeed consumed a lot of time from me too. I'm thinking I should use some contacts to use contacts to use contacts and find out what this is... Too bad I don't study art history (although, maybe I should, I want to continue to study something different later...)

Last edited by UPtimist; 11-18-2008 at 09:26 AM.