View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:23 PM   #25
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastebud View Post
i'm not sure which version you played, but the german version is not that bad, and it grew on me actually. haven't tried english. if you really have such a big issues with the voice, disable the voice and just read the text, like in the good old days of adventures. If the game otherwise appeals to you i would still support the company as they have obviosuly put a lot of work into the game and we shouldn't be dissuaded from supporting a AAA adventure by a bad voice actor.
I played the english version. I wouldn't mind the french accent but the voice is so high all the time it's annoying. I just can't understand how something like this gets through quality control when nearly everyone on the forum comes to the same conclusion 1 minute after the demo is released to the public. I have huge respect for what Autumn Moon is trying to do but such things make me sad.

I will be supporting the game with my money though. Bill Tiller mentioned some weeks ago that they hired a couple of talented ex Lucasarts programmers so hopefully things will go a lot smoother for Autumn Moon in their future projects. That's something worth supporting.