View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #20
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udvarnoky View Post
You know that Larry Ahern was a lowly artist, just like Bill Tiller, and that CMI was his first game as a project leader, right? And look at how that turned out.
A very mediocre game, if you want my opinion. Nothing Bill Tiller touched turned into pure gold, if you want my opinion once again so I'm not holding my breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodapoplives View Post
You did see the trailer right? It looks very amusing.
Yes, I did see it and I found it nothing special. But, hey, that's my taste: I don't like the meaningless comedy, the cartoonish graphics, the humorous take on vampires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodapoplives View Post
Sierra put out a lot of decent games, but the production values were never as good as Lucas Arts. The only game on your top ten list that I enjoyed was LSL3. Everthing else, especially GK, was boring due to shoddy story lines.
I'll put out just a lol
And I'll further by asking you what did you find shoddy about the storyline, say, of Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within. Even if I'm partial to thinking you said that for totally another reason.
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box