View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 03:44 AM   #1142
Moondancer
Queen of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Yes, that´s the one I mean. I did not know about the triple pack. I was checking webhallen out since I got a tip that it sold the Syberia games for a good price, but they were sold out. Instead I found some other games.
I got Broken Sword 3 since I´ve seen a lot of people talk about it. Now it seems that B.S3 isn´t the best of the three, but I still like to check it out. I´ve also thought about the CSI games since I love the shows on TV. But getting all three at once might be hazardous in case I don´t like them.
Hi, Jelena, -those three (in the pack) are going for the same price as a single game. The pack contains the original CSI, CSI Dark motives, and CSI Miami. Personally, I prefer those three to the Telltale games; - I think they have better stories.
It's selling under the Ubisoft "Exclusive" range. I got the pack, and thought it was excellent value for money.

I just bought: Overclocked and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. I played the original Witcher, but the Enhanced Edition is worth it. (I think)

Last edited by Moondancer; 10-18-2008 at 04:06 AM.