View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #162
MystGirl
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

When I was growing up, I eventually started to realize, that I was getting crushes on both sexes. By the time I was 16, I was questioning my sexuality and not quite sure what I was. I did some "messing" around with a male boyfriend and a female friend, but didn't actually do anything more then that till my 20's.

My very first "time" was actually with a boyfriend I dated for about a year. He was a "virgin" too which was kind of nice, because he was patient and took things slowly. So we had a lot of fun figuring things out. He was very gentle and all that good stuff. Unfortunately, he had a bit of a problem "staying" a certain way for anything length of time, which did start to bug me eventually, because then I felt inadequate. (but since he was my "first" at the time, I didn't really know that some guys have that problem. I thought it was all me.)

The relationship ended because he wanted marriage and I didn't. That kind of sent my on a journey to re-explore the whole bisexual thing. My first time "real" time with a girl, was ok, but I didn't enjoy it much because she was a friend of a friend and I wasn't that into her. But at the time, I guess I just wanted to see if I just wanted to experiment with someone of the same sex, or if I could have an actual attraction to someone of the same sex. (I finally figured it out after more dating over the years)

This is always a favorite subject of mine. Interesting thread.

Last edited by MystGirl; 09-13-2008 at 11:50 AM.