View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 02:29 AM   #26
Ksandra

Personally I gave up being 'angry and disappointed' over this game a long time ago. Like most people here, I'm now more inclined to view it as a complete joke. Unexplained developer changes, interviews promised and then forgotten about, nearly a full year without even a hint of an update, and then a complete no-show at the GC despite announcing it beforehand... as I said in the earlier GM thread, I'm choosing to regard it as vapourware until I see some actual evidence to the contrary.

Nico, I feel for you, I really do - I fully agree that dtp/Anaconda have treated you and other fans appallingly, especially given the amount of free publicity you've generated for them. But with all due respect, I don't see that this thread of yours is likely to do any good. Like you, I cannot believe for a second that the publishers couldn't have whipped up something new to show at the GC if they really wanted to. Either they genuinely don't have anything at all to show for 10 months of work - in which case, let's face it, the game is dead anyway - or they genuinely don't give a flying crap about promoting their game to customers, and in neither case is complaining likely to make a difference.

Take the advice of other people in this thread and cut your losses. If you're still prepared to buy the game at this point, wait until the devs choose to announce something and then see how you feel. In the meantime, probably best to forget about it and move on to other things.