View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Gaming, in general, plays a big part in my life. Hell, video games are my life. My video gaming all started with the Sega Megadrive when i was around 5. To this day, my mum thinks that's where everything went wrong as soon as consoles/video games were brought into the house.

I play 'em cause i enjoy 'em, i'm addicted to playin' 'em and yeah, they are a great form of escapism from this shitty world. Some games, like Broken Sword (i know, i know, i'm always going on about Broken Sword lol), have actually changed my life in certain ways. But video games are definitely at the top of my favourite forms of entertainment. Right next to movies, music and books.

I don't really have anything better to do with my time either. I know there are loads of people around me (and i've met them) that don't get video games and think i waste my time/life. Which, to a degree is true, but... meh.

Right. Time to go back on my 360.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour