View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:11 AM   #16
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Aww, more people like me than I'd realised.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeaf View Post
Happy birthday Jat, hope you don't actually look or feel a year older.
Actually, I went into the supermarket on my birthday to grab a bottle of Jack Daniel's, and the girl on the check-out asked me for ID. Looks like I've still got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
My, my, you're good, he's practically perfection. Does he have a name, and where do I collect him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
Why is chest hair so important for women? I'd rather shave it off.
Wax it, it lasts longer, you avoid razor bumps, and there's no prickly regrowth the following day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
I know not all women find chest hair important. It's just a personal preference of mine. Looks more natural and real to me.
Interesting. I have a complete phobia of body hair. I've been quite lucky with my sexual encounters, because getting home with someone and discovering they had a full rug like Steve Carell in the 40 Year Old Virgin would be a nightmare for me, I don't think I could touch them. Aside from the psychological aversion, I just find hair spoils everything I like about a man's chest; the touch of all that smooth skin, the look of all the contours and details, and you really can't nibble on a hairy nipple.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena