View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 07:44 AM   #21
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Dodo View Post
It doesn't have to be an RPG to be interactive, but give me something to *do*.
I myself was quite content on the things you've to do in Dreamfall, but I'm surely not happy about the lack of things to "look at": I mean - I obviously see by myself those pretty building and those cozy barracks - kudos on the graphics -, but I'd have preferred if everything (or almost everything) could have been observed, and thus perceived even through the eyes of the characters.

I remember, in Gabriel Knight 3, how fun was to click the eye icon on everything to hear Gabriel thoughts about it, some very sarcastic and some very profound, and then do the same thing with Grace to realize the diversity between them - it would have worked greatly for Dreamfall, with April, Zoe and Kian (I only remember this happening with bedding on the bridge leading to prison tower and with the Ivory Tower)
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box