View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:54 AM   #51
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

It was the only version to come onto the shelves, here in Italy. I picked up the game years ago - when I wasn't even registered to this forum - without having too much information about it, so I was stuck with the horrible Italian dubbing. It was the same problem I had with other two games: Runway (although this was not a problem, since I don't like very much humorous adventures) and Culpa Innata.

The problem, for Culpa Innata e The Moment of Silence, was also that I don't like the sci-fi/cyberpunk setting, unless I feel it very human and warm, realistic and vivid (Blade Runner, the movie, or the Tex Murphy series): I surely don't like the hyper-bureaucratic, Big Brother-y type of game, nor the themes of authority vs. individuality that such games often bring up (I like the themes in our present/past days, but for some reason I can't care less about them in a future setting).
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box