View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 02:51 AM   #12
Kurufinwe

Personally, I'm not complaining. I don't have much time for games any more, and (either through luck or insight) have managed to pick ones I enjoyed. Sam & Max Season 2 was brilliant (I'll have to replay the games when I get the DVD to confirm my opinion, but Season 2 certainly has a spot in my personal Top-10), I completely fell in love with The Experiment (despite all its shortcomings), Sherlock Holmes vs. Arsène Lupin was oodles of fun, Dracula 3 was really, really good (in an insanely hard sort of way), and Evil under the Sun was a nice little detective game that really managed to capture the spirit of the book it was based on.

Sure, Overclocked left me cold, and Apollo Justice really doesn't compare to PW3 (then again, what game does?), but even those I wouldn't call major disappointments.

So, erm, I'm sort of happy with my adventure games at the moment. Though, once again, it's probably due to the fact that I don't get to play many anymore.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]

Last edited by Kurufinwe; 07-26-2008 at 02:58 AM.