View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 05:45 AM   #6
kadji-kun
Banned User

I have to agree. So many boring games. Though I disagree with Perry Rhodan. The world felt living and breathing, unlike the other games you stated. So it didn't feel so static. Lost Crown though was boring and static despite the interesting story.

Besides that, I agree with you 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL View Post
I'd say this calls for an experiment: find someone who has never played an adventure game, and get him/her to play one of these new games. See what happens.
Haha, done..done....and done.

Yes, Adventuring gaming is the most boring genre to date.....oh wait. There is still some simulation games out there that can be quite tedious.

Though like most of us, excitement is driven through story, character, and environmental visuals. So, we are quite different compared to the others. We think things logically.

'That suit from Journeyman Project 2 looks like a power rangers costume' -Victim that will be kept anonymous.

Like those outside of the adventure gaming scene. Things are driven based on what they think is cool or pretty. While we seen things as logical. For instance, I see the suit in Buried in Time to be quite ingenious and well thought up. It is exactly like something that exists. A mix between an astronauts suit and a time machine. Someone else would think it looks like a power rangers suit.

Last edited by kadji-kun; 07-25-2008 at 05:51 AM.