View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #35
MoriartyL
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

This game consistently makes me want to scream.

Now I'm even more confused than before. I played through, this time clicking on everything I could think to click on, and though I got to a few different places and saw the scarf, it didn't illuminate or change anything at all. And then there was the police inspection, and I never got to Epernay! Instead there was some place called Chalons or something. I've done something wrong again, haven't I?

This is so hair-pullingly frustrating. I'm sure it's very pleasant for you guys, because you remember how the story is supposed to go. But I have no idea how this is supposed to progress. So when I do something, I always feel like I've messed up. And when I don't do anything, I always feel like I've messed up. AAAAAAHHH!!

Oh, and I take back what I said: Navigating is a struggle.

I have a serious question for whoever happens to be here: Sure, on the fifth or sixth time through playing the game might be fun. I can believe that. But how on Earth did you enjoy this game the first time you played?

And one other question: Is this going to get less impenetrable as it goes on, or more?

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 07-17-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: squish