View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #5
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Man. I can't wait!

An Indiana Jones movie in my lifetime. Wow.

Exactly! My uncle said that "In four months, you would have been able to see it on Premiere" (a pay channel here in Germany that always gets to show new movies on TV first after they have been in the cinemas. I think they're in the US too, actually, though I'm not sure about it.). And I told him "That's true, but this is the one chance I have to see an Indiana Jones movie when it's in the cinema, and I'm not going to pass that chance up."

Seriously, my sister always says about movies "Oh, it will be out on DVD while it's in the cinemas anyway. We'll rent it then and see it at home.". But I *like* going to the cinema. It just has a certain appeal for me. Even home cinemas are not the same, most of the time. And since one of the two cinemas in my town is around the corner from my home (literally. I go around the corner, and there is the cinema.), it's very comfortable. And even if it wasn't, I still enjoy it tremendously.

Anyway, I'm sure you're going to love the movie. Tell me what you think once you've seen it.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!