View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #63
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strok View Post
Oblivion, like one of the previous posters said, was jaw droppingly good looking when you first play it but it gets incredibly old when you level up and level up and level up and, because of the stupid ability of the enemies to level up with you, renders all of this completely meaningless. If you can't kill a rat at level 1, you won't kill the rat at level 20 because the rat is doing roids.
I don't think that's true. I'm currently level 45 (or higher, don't remember), rats die upon a single strike by my blade (pending weapon damage stat) or flame spell. One thing actually never changes, though - the rats stay annoying no matter what level you are.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien