View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #1189
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Finally finished Still Life last night (Xbox version, and I still have the original console).

Am now playing Half-Life 2 (just started the Nova Prospekt level). I know, I know, should've done this game years ago. The fact is that I actually did buy this title for PC when it first came out, however I walked away from it and didn't pick it up again until it was launched as part of The Orange Box for X360. But it doesn't matter that I started it from the beginning, I'm having an amazing time! Love the ant lions fighting for me.

Cripeys! I just remembered I get to play Episode 1 and 2 once I finish HL2. The Orange Box is definitely the deal of the decade!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien