Thread: Black Mirror 2
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #19
Owskie

Send a message via ICQ to Owskie Send a message via AIM to Owskie Send a message via MSN to Owskie Send a message via Yahoo to Owskie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buko View Post
Please elaborate...
Sure,
I would personally rate black mirror a 4/10. This game takes the entire adventure gaming community for granted. The game generally consists of running back and forth between hotspots that you have to revisit countless times. I remember walking around places over 10 times looking for things that have "magically" changed. While the story isnt awful, its still not great and to me seems like typical adventure fair, only mysterious and brooding.

To top it off the protaganist is a real prude, and with the horrible voice acting, I cant see how people could fall in love with this game.

Adventure games are always filled with fetch quests, and hotspots. This game took it way too far.

I remember having to go to town, head back to the mansion, head back to town, head back to the mansion, and then having to head back to town yet again, just to get something stupid that I probably had to bring back to the mansion. Shoddy, just shoddy I tell ya!

:-)