View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 04:57 AM   #43
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Spray little pony toy with permanent ink. (Scratch number one as she goes nuts over key-oot little pony-wony)

Whilst drippy-looking woman has hysterics, distracting the other two candidates, swop the geek's quantum mechanics book with Hitchhiker's Guide. Say loudly. "I really struggled with the application of the Infinite Improbability Drive to clinical medicine. I can't believe they put that on the syllabus at the last minute" Enjoy sight of geek panicing and flipping through H2G2. (Scratch number two)

Open up picture section of mobile phone. Casually mention to sister you are seeing her boyfriend for a pint afterwards. Casually ask her if she has something else to do now as you show her incriminating picture she doesn't want bf to see (you know the one) (Scratch number three)

Go into test room. Still completely flunk at the test but get given 80% by examiner because they are too embarassed to have no passing candidates otherwise.

Get graduation picture taken in white coat.

Drink no tea to celebrate.

Get arrested for possession of objects likely to be used in a terrorist act (stethoscopes are used to check for guards before entering defence facilities. Hammers are used for knocking out the guards you didn't hear with the stethoscope)
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree