Thread: LucasFarts
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 04:03 PM   #11
The Seed
Irritant F0rum Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonhead11
Not that I would want this, but with all the Star Wars ripoffs, I'm surprised that they've never made a Star Wars adventure game.
Actually I wouldn't mind a Star Wars adventure game at all.
I know with the announcement of S&M's cancellation, Star Wars hatred around here has (understandably) soared, but I still like Star Wars, the problem I have with Star Wars games is that there are simply to many of them.

If adventure games were being produced as often as Star Wars games, then I really wouldn't have a problem with Star Wars games at. If a Star Wars adventure game were announced, my initial reaction would be something like "Yay, a new adventure game".

Of course, there is a question mark over whether LEC could actually pull this off. If the subject of the game centred on something along the lines of "Jar Jar's quest to become a total f*** up" then I probably wouldn't be to interested, whereas I wouldn't mind something along the lines of "Han Solo's space pirate adventures."

So really what I'm saying is I wouldn't mind seeing a Star Wars adventure game, so long as it didn't star Jar Jar Binks....or Hayden, or Ewok chief, or Cpt Typhoo. Actually, just scrap the whole damn thing.