View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 04:43 AM   #2
Matan

I haven't played Culpa Innata, so I can give you my opinion only about Syberia and Post Mortem.

Syberia:

I only played the first chapter. It's an okay game, but definitely not one of my favorites. It looks amazing, and the atmosphere in it is really nice, but I really didn't like the non-existent story. However, I know many people like it, so I guess I'm the minority in this opinion.

Post Mortem:

This game also looks great, but it has one fatal flaw that really ruined it for me (and I think for most other people) - the bugs. Somewhere in the middle of the game, the game got really weird for me - people started talking about stuff I wasn't supposed to know yet etc. I think the reason it they made a really elaborate dialog system that gives you an enormous amount of choice, but they didn't invest enough in debugging this system so that it would actually work.

I stopped playing Post Mortem in the middle because of this issue (the plot is supposed to be the good point of this game, but I just couldn't get it because of all these bugs - everything was garbled up for me).