View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #1857
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

I'm just glad you're still with us, Paul. I was getting worried I might have scared you away by excessively referring to you as "(Forum) Dad".

(Seriously, I often don't notice when I'm overdoing something, and on the Internet it is even harder for me to notice if people are annoyed by my actions. So you have to tell me when I'm overdoing anything. )

Also:

Dear Aggie,

Next week will be great. I'm leaving for Egypt with my Choir on Wednesday, and my mother is coming too (she's not singing though, as she can't sing. She says her interpretation of "Alle meine Entchen", a well known children's song in Germany, caused great confusion in her school as no one could recognise it. ). Before that happens, I will have to go to Frankfurt and find some nice paper so I can work on an improved version of an old watercolour drawing I did - this time I want to try a chalk drawing instead.

Also: I knew it!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!