View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 07:56 AM   #95
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
Think carefully before you reply, because if you keep on talking to me like this, I will ask the mods to take further action.
I understand why this thread is going way too "hot", and I think that partially it's my fault, 'cause when the word "fan" come up in this thread I think it's clear that would be me: I never hide the fact that I'm a Jane Jensen's fan nor that I'm hardly waiting Gray Matter.

For what's worth, I only want to state a few think: I don't estimate that Ksandra made personal comments about Jane Jensen or GM's publishers; his/her comments about the people - like me - waiting the game, although strong, never were offensive, or at least I haven't taken them that way. Concerning the exchange of argumentations between Ksandra and Simo, I think they both used words that - here on a forum, without the support of visual communication - could be misinterpreted in a sense much heavier than it was supposed to be.
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box