View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 08:53 AM   #2
mrdunn
The Dude

Send a message via AIM to mrdunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by WontonGoodsoup
I just got done with playing TLJ and first off let me say that it is truly an awesome adventure game. I only have two complaints.
First is the amount of time you spend in the game waiting for people to walk around. For example the librarian in arcadia walks incredibly slow like most the rest of the characters. Even waiting for april to run across the screen sometimes is lengthy.
Second is that there was alot of talking in that game. Sometimes i would skip lines because the talking was just drawn out and useless.
But other than that it was such a good game. I highly recommend it.

Yeah, I'm currently replaying TLJ and for some reason, hitting escape doesn't make her skip the running parts like it used to. I don't know why, so now it takes forever for her to run all the way across some of the larger areas. I don't know if it's something to do with Windows XP or what, weird though. I agree with some of the talking portions. I always skip through most of the dialogue in the Flying People section, because it's so long and drawn out, and has no relevance to the story whatsoever. Other than that, I agree, awesome game, can't wait for the sequel.