View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #27342
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Well maybe not if I told you the full story, hehe.

I was in Marks & Spencer, buying some food, when this lady came over to me and said "excuse me, can I interest you in a free bottle of wine?" to which I responded "certainly!" Clearly she recognised what a distinguished well dressed gentleman I am, and was naturally drawn to me, and now they must be rewarding customers for this. I felt a little bit like Peter Griffin in the episode of Family Guy where he gets plastic surgery, and realises that beautiful get free things and don't have to stand in queues, hehe. Anyway, that was the point where she told me that she'd give me the wine if I filled in an application for an M&S credit card. Well she'd already seduced me with her offer, so I had no choice but to go with her and comply. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this card when it arrives, as I've never needed to buy anything on credit, but I suppose I could use it to jimmy open some locks. As for the wine, I know exactly what to do with that, hehe.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena