View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #51
Trickless
full of tricks

Seeing as how I can't seem to edit my old posts after a certain period, I've decided to put my list up on a web page.

For those that missed page2, I made a list of Japanese adventure games that were available in English to play (on consoles and handhelds, not pc). It's become sort of a mini-project for me. And it's been fun going through all these game archives, yet also disappointing at the same time because there's a few games I would like to have seen in English!

Anyway, with the power of horrible html coding, stupid colour scheme, notepad, and googlepages(lol). I bring you:

PIXEL MENU!

Just don't expect frequent updates or news

I've also made another list of games (cos I love doing them so much). This time it's Japanese Only DS adventure games. Whilst I doubt any of you will buy these games due to the obvious language barrier, I think most of you will find it interesting. These games may find its way over here, you never know!

Japan Only DS adv games!

I think the 'lesser' known games like JB Harold:Murder Club (which was also released for pc and turbografx back in the 90's in english) and Lux-Pain actually have a decent chance of getting a localisation.