View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 01:12 PM   #15
Trumgottist
Game Creator Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien21 View Post
I have to write a Benchmarking report on the efficiency and Cost Effectivness of a Finance Unit.

Anyone want to write it for me?

Well, I could make my songs instrumental so it's not really the same thing. (And I didn't understand that sentence anyway, so I couldn't write it for you even if I wanted to.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
Not had the time to look at this properly. When you say "form" do you mean rhyming scheme (as in first, second and fourth lines rhyme. Third doesn't) or something else.
Rhyming is irrelevant. The guidelines I have to follow are all about the music, and I'm not adding any additional constraints to you. Lee's first song fits the form. (And note that the pop/rock song doesn't have that form requirement.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
I can't guarantee producing anything (is there a deadline on this?) but I want to make sure it fits what you need if I do.
Thanks for the rock ballad. Now I have a choice between two good ones for the pop/rock song. There is no deadline for me (well, there was one originally, but it's long passed by now) so the only deadline that exists is that the lyrics should be posted here before the time when I choose one and write some music. (And I don't know when that'll be. Maybe this weekend, maybe next.)

There are already more lyrics posted here than what I need for this assignment (and I like them all enough to use), but don't let that stop you. Maybe there'll be more music written than what's necessary.