View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 11:08 AM   #24
Owskie

Send a message via ICQ to Owskie Send a message via AIM to Owskie Send a message via MSN to Owskie Send a message via Yahoo to Owskie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draiden View Post
Awww man why'd I just learn about this today?

Ah well. Maybe my local Circuit City will still have some of these on discount today and throughout next week. Then again, where I live in Bklyn, NYC everything retail is usually jacked way up more than everywhere else in the country.

I am absolutely floored Owskie got Gothic 3 for Freakin'(!) $3.00 bucks, wow. Enjoy- the game is pretty good, but combat takes a while to get the hang of. I paid $30.00 for the same thing a few months back. Argh!

Also, anyone know what Ghost in the Sheet is like? I read up on it a little and it sounds funny, and fun.

And it looks like they have X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse. I'm not sure how many people are as into action/rpg hybrids as they are into adventures, but I had the chance to play this on a friends' PS2 console, and it's actually pretty darn fun. You control and level up a group of any 4 X-men (out of a roster of dozens) and can customize their equipment, outfit, powers and so on. Gameplay's kind of like a real-time version of Fallout Tactics. Apparently, it's only like $7.60 something, so it might be worth picking up.
i was suprised too, i had them scan it to see what the price was...
the sticker said 49.99.... haha...

theres a review of ghost in the sheet here on the front page yet i think...