View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:53 AM   #54
dscalise75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanvik View Post
I'm completely stuck near the end of Chapter 4. Here's where I'm at (let me know if I should put more of this in spoilers)

Spoiler:
I finished the points in the garage and rode back to the island where I can dig up the treasure, go into the secret passage, get the coat, but then I can do precisely nothing.

I read the walkthough and it says when digging up the treasure the Gardeners are close by when digging up the treasure. That wasn't true for me. Up to that point, everything matched. The walkthrough then says after getting the coat, you should be able to talk with Emily Brewster on the rocky beach. Nope, she's not there. As a matter of fact, no one is on the island except Mr. North on the sea tractor beach. I can't call Will for the sea tractor, and I can't talk to Mr. North.

I ran through the walkthrough with a saved game and I don't think I've missed anything.

Any ideas? Where are the people? What can I do?
I am sooo stuck at the end of chapter 4! I have done EVERYTHING, and yet can not find where to "dig up the treasure". I have tried using the shovel on every area in the game with absolutely no luck. The car is no longer in the garage (I fixed it), I've spolken to everyone I could. HP keeps telling me to go back to Smugglers Pub but that's not going to help until I dig somewhere!! I have read the walkthrough over and over and I have not missed anything!! Any help???