Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 11:01 PM   #1960
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
1. Is there a person in your life of whom you only have to think to feel all warm and happy inside?

2. Is there a thing in your life of which you only have to think to feel all warm and happy inside?

3. Is there a moment in your life you only have to think about to feel all warm and happy inside?
1. At the top of my list is Nanay. She has been an anchor for me in many ways and I'll always feel I don't deserve her. That stated, there are many others besides her that make me smile from the inside out.

2. That thing would be.....me. I think I merit this now in my life - without an ounce of conceit, but with every ounce humility and honesty - to say that it's ultimately up to me to feel good, to feel happy, to feel strong, to feel progressive, and to feel alive. No one else can do it for me but me - with, of course, the support and encouragement of those who love me and who I love. And that makes me feel all warm and happy inside.

3. Yes. That moment is the moment that's often just around the corner.

1. Be honest, how do you actually feel about how you look in terms of what you can control?

2. If you were suddenly granted a position of great power would you accept or decline, and why?

3. What would you do if something you had always believed in deeply were suddenly proven wrong?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien