View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 03:26 AM   #26827
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Really? Why weren't they for it? It's not like Germany's going to invade Poland again soon or something.

No, an invasion of Poland would not be imminent (if you ask most Germans, they think of Polish people as the guys who stole someone's car. So I doubt that most people would want to have anything to do with Poland. *eyeroll* ), but I think they might have been afraid I'd accidentally flood the Netherlands (though most Germans would have nothing against flooding Holland/the Netherlands, my family does have friends over there. We have friends in Poland, too, by the way.), or worse. You don't let a Loony handle supreme power, it seems, at least not in her own country. After all, I already rule the planet, so basically I *am* already ruling Germany, so I could flood Holland any time I wanted, or tear down the Völkerschlachtdenkmal in Leipzig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Speck Of Cereal View Post
So, it's the Romans then?

No, actually it was the Penguins. They're ruling everything but humanity on this planet, and said the British Empire had to fall.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!